Registration opened August 1 at 9:00am!
Our organizations enthusiastically invite you to participate in our joint trade show where School/Municipal Facilities Directors and School Business Administrators from across the Commonwealth will convene in one centralized location to learn from and strengthen relationships with vendors in the supplier world. School and municipal budgets are in full gear and both organizations have historically sold all of their booths, so you don't want to miss this opportunity!
By registering and securing a booth for $1,650, you will experience:
- November 14 set up (2:30-7:00) and cocktail reception (5:30-7:00)
- November 15 set up (7:00-8:00)
- devoted time for attendees to walk the EXPO floor
- 10' x 10' booth in a state-of-the-art venue
- 8' high back wall and 3' high side drape (pipe and drape)
- booths assigned by MFAA & MASBO staff
- attendee list one week after the event
- one (1) 6' skirted table, two (2) folding chairs, and one (1) lined waste bin
- one (1) 7" by 44" (one-line) ID sign with booth number
- option to host your own booth raffle for attendees
- option to display in double-booth (+$1500)
- option to present a one-hour "Solution Spotlight" session for attendees (+$950) SOLD OUT
- option to sponsor parking (+$2,000)
- option to sponsor the keynote speaker (+$2,500)
- option to secure hotel accommodations at AC Marriot under the MFAA Conference rate by October 21...just steps from the DCU Center! (additional fees incurred by your organization)
- option to utilize Discover Central Mass for additional information about Worcester
- option to increase your exposure during MFAA's three-day conference (Nov 14-16) through sponsorships (details contained within registration process)
- MFAA Diamond Sponsor (includes double booth) = $7,500
- MFAA Premier Sponsor (includes single booth) = $5,000
- MFAA Key Event Sponsor = $650
Registration opens August 1! You will need the following information:
- Up to three (3) representatives' names and email addresses for people who will attend.
- Product/Service description
- High quality logo to be used in promotional materials before and/or during the event.
- Twitter Handle (optional)
- Payment - booths are secured and assigned in the order in which payment is received. Credit cards are preferred. If you must mail a check to the MASBO office address located on the bottom of the invoice, please select "Bill Me" during checkout and look in your inbox and/or spam/junk folder for an automated email containing a hyperlink to your invoice.
Please Note: Booth discounts/reservations are included in both organizations' sponsor/partner framework. To learn more:
The MFAA and MASBO Teams