ASBO International Membership Types & Benefits
Active Member ($190/year)
There are two kinds of Active membership in ASBO International:
1. Active Individual Membership:
Non-transferable. Membership stays with individual.
2. Active School Membership:
Transferable. Membership stays with the institution.
Purchase ASBO International membership now!
- An individual, employed or independently contracted by a public school district, private school, parochial school, college, or university to perform school business functions in an administrative or supervisory capacity.
- An individual serving as a college or university faculty member of school business or educational administration.
- An individual employed by a state or provincial department of education or research laboratory.
- An individual employed as a professional staff member of an affiliate organization.
- A member who holds current Emeritus membership and becomes re-employed in any area of school business management or related endeavors is eligible for Active membership.
Click here to return to the ASBO International Membership page
- School Business Affairs magazine
- Accents Online bi-weekly email newsletter
- School Business Daily email briefings
- 20% discount on books
- Discounted registration for professional development and recognition programs
- Discounted insurance
- Annual voting rights
- Opportunities to volunteer